Friday, February 12, 2010

waiting on God.

For the past few years that's what i have been doing only, i havebeen told that leavingthe church is not the right thing to do. well i found out that's a big fat lie.

im closer to the Lord when im alone im not afraid like i use to be.
Lord im so ready for more of you I promise you.

I will wait for your will in my life i don't know what your plan is for me I do know for sure, your plan is best for me.
I found today through pastor john clark 's on marriage/divorce thank God, he was raised with the word of God,

for him to know so much it's straight out of the word of God and he's right on the word of God is for any age. God made it so a child will get,so why do so many people make it so hard i just don't get it ..

1 comment:

roseofSharon said...

i sure was wrong about that pastor there all liars....



Jesus is still here with me my husband left me for his church.

im still a peach tree im free to share my heart and my love for the plantOFkindness I will share the truth about it until my last breath. gen 1:29-30 God said and he don't lie PEOPLE DO all of US DO ... GOD DONT LIE.>>> Vote YES 420tax (prop 19) love marijuana sharojuana's plantofkindness<3 peace out I Love you Jesus thanx for taking good care of me..and putting up with my unbelieve, forgive me oh Lord I know your here with me.i feel your spirit in me..Im so blessed with the friends you put in my path on FB.I will stay a peace tree....Love sharojuanaprays4you ;o)