Friday, May 7, 2010

Lord for give me for trusting so called Godly men.

Thu, May 6, 2010 7:54:16 PMBlog article


From: "John Clark, Sr." View Contact

To: sharonprays4you





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hi Sharon.





It makes life bearable, no matter what we are going through, if we sense that Jesus really loves us. Jesus really loves you, Sharon, and he will be with you, no matter what you have to face. He loves your husband, too, and wants to heal him of whatever hurts he has been through. Remember that. Sometimes, we can make others think Jesus does not love them by the way we act. Whatever you do, or say, or think, always leave room for the love of God to make things better. His love keeps things from ever being hopeless.





A friend of mine contacted me recently told me that he had seen a blog on which you wrote an article criticizing me by name for not communicating with you as much as you wanted me to. I went on line and read it. What do you expect to accomplish by that, other than spread your critical comments around the globe for all to see? Would you want me to go on line and publicly say the things about you that I could say? In the past, I have purposefully refrained from becoming involved with your personal affairs, and I will continue to do so. Please do not try to draw me into them any longer.





Have you sought professional counseling? If your husband will not go with you, then you may want to consider going alone.





Pastor John









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments: